Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1962 Productions
- The Rivals by Richard Brinsley Sheridan, produced by John Pooley
- Our Hearts Were Young and Gay dramatised by Jean Kerr from the book by Cornelia Otis Skinner and Emily Kimbrough, produced by John Pooley
- Waters of the Moon by N.C. Hunter, produced by Brian Farmer
- Ring Around the Moon by Jean Anouilh translated by Christopher Fry, produced by John Pooley
- Christmas in the Market Place by Henri Ghèon translated by Eric Crozier, produced by John Pooley
| Previous Productions
| 1963 Season