Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1964 Productions
- She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Three Faces of Shakespeare, produced by Margaret Rieneck
- Much Ado About Nothing
- RICHARD III
- Antony and Cleopatra
- Summertime by Ugo Betti translated by Henry Reed, produced by Laurie Butler
- Motive for Murder by Sam Bate, produced by Harry Collins
- The Ivory Door by A.A. Milne, produced by Coralie Campbell
| Previous Productions
| 1965 Season