Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1947 Productions
- The Good-Humoured Ladies by Carlo Goldoni, produced by James H. Lang
- The Brontes of Haworth by Elizabeth Goudge, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Marvellous History of St. Bernard by Henri Ghèon translated by Barry V. Jackson, produced by James H. Lang
- Our Hearts Were Young and Gay dramatised by Jean Kerr from the book by Cornelia Otis Skinner and Emily Kimbrough, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Tidings Brought to Mary by Paul Claudel, produced by James H. Lang
| Previous Productions
| 1948 Season