Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1977 Productions
- Thark by Ben Travers, directed by Kevin Jackson
- She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith, directed by Elizabeth Sarks
- The Brass Butterfly by William Golding, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- A Man for all Seasons by Robert Bolt, directed by Colleen Clifford
- The Unexpected Guest by Agatha Christie, directed Ray Ainsworth
- An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde, directed by Peter Hickey
| Previous Productions
| 1978 Season